Employment Information Office
We operate various programs to help students' employment like a employment consultation, job cafe, certificate acquisition, employment exhibition program. We always support you for your successful employment behind you.
- Employment Support, Small but Strong Company Experience for Youth 82-54-630-5333~4
- Practicum, Employment Capability Enhancement Program 82-54-630-5335
- Youth Employment Center 82-54-630-5023~4
- FAX 82-54-630-5025
- Open 09:00 ~ 18:00 Monday ~ Friday
- Location Industry and Academy Employment department(Job cafe) on 1st floor in Hyunam atrium
Guiding students in preparing and writing necessary document for employment such as Resume and Personal History and providing them with application forms for free document for employment such Resume and Personal History
|Employment recommendation||Recommendation of employment and provision of employment information and data|
|Career guide and counseling||Counseling for living, employment, side jobs, and transfer to four-year colleges|
|Employment data||Employment information, public officer examination tests, national technical certifications, private qualification tests, career guide, company list and recruitment information, side job information, etc.|
|Transfer guide||Guide for transfers to various universities, guide to Korea Army Academy at Young-Cheon|
|Special lectures||Organization of various special lectures on career guide and certifications|
Practicum Support Center
Practicum Support Center serves effective practicum activities of students through practicum placement and management, pre-orientation, MOU singing with industries for practicum, checking and coaching of practicum.
Youth Employment Center
Youth Employment Center which is a cooperation body of colleges, the Ministry of Employment and Labor and Job Consulting Agents helps students and graduates to get a stable job successfully and two professional consultants staying on campus support general employment affairs such as career consulting and job placement.
Employment Information Network
The Employment Information Office has the Employment Information Network where you can quickly search information through the Internet and communication network such as the list of companies across the country and employment-related information.
- Accessing the Network Access the website of our college and click Employment Information Center. Then the main page of the Employment Information Office appears, which consists of employment information, company information, employment news, preparation and counseling for employment, qualification tests, studying abroad, women's plaza, employment books, and Employment Information Office. Click the desired subject of information.
- Data Search You can search employment information, company information, small and medium companies, companies that offer exception of military duties, counseling for employment, side jobs, changed student information, department management, etc.
- Guide to Use
- Location: General HR Management Team on the first floor of the Social Science Building
- Opening Hours : 09:00 - 18:00(Weekdays)
- You can search the employment information from the college website anytime, anywhere.
- We provide the forms and guidance to the preparation of forms required for employment such as resume, self introduction, etc.
Recommendation of side jobs
We recommend side jobs to poor students to give the sense of independence and willpower through self-funding for school expenses.
Submission of side job application
- Students who want a side job can submit an application for side job to the General HR Development Center and get recommendation for side job during the semester or vacation.
- The General HR Development Center posts the side jobs received through mails or phone on the message board in the Employment Information Office.